Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 27

Maybe I was overemphasizing the frequency of spam as being important to how much a software is used. Today I had some spam message claiming to be from Classmates. Who uses Classmates? You have to pay for virtually every service you'd actually want to use.

Anyway, I saw no progress on the Friendster front overnight. This means that the totals now stand as such: twenty-four Friendster friends written, two replies; fourteen acquaintances written or added as friends, one reply; seven invitations extended, one acceptance; forty strangers written, no replies; four profile views; two added friends.

Three days to go. I know, that shouldn't be the attitude of someone looking to get friends to use Friendster again, but I'm getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment