Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 22

So today, I got another invitation to be a friend on Facebook--this from someone who is a MySpace friend. Does this mean he's migrating? I accepted the friendship, but I advised him that it would be even better if he joined me on Friendster. Will he do so? Who knows? I also managed to find a couple of people from Britain I met about four years ago in Spain and wrote to them. Facebook users, of course. Oh well. No finding those folks on Friendster, or many others, but I keep trying.

I realized today that I don't know which of the five friends out of the twenty-eight I had when I started this I haven't written. I suspect I've written all but a couple actually. So--sigh--I'm out of friends to write. I am now simply scrolling through the stranger rolls, with no apparent progress. The totals are now as follows: twenty-three Friendster friends written, two replies; fourteen acquaintances written or added as friends, one reply; five invitations extended, one acceptance; twenty-eight strangers written, no replies; three profile views; two added friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment